Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Introduction

Well.. Hi there. I have finally started my food blog! This was a plan which initiated one year ago, but was not executed due to the nature of my job. In 2016, I have finally left my job and I am now working in a more-chillax job. Therefore, I guess this should go on hehe.

A little introduction here. I am someone who is fat, love to eat, love to joke, love to introduce good food to people around me, be it my friends, my colleagues, my family members, you name it. My concept is - Live to Eat, not Eat to Live. In case some of you do not understand this concept, I stay alive daily because I want to eat more nice food. Some people might wonder, well that means spending a lot in eating? OK, I admit that food actually cost most of my monthly "fixed" expenses. However, there are a lot of nice food where you don't need to spend huge money to enjoy them. Of course, some food do cost you a little, but isn't that worth it if you can enjoy your day with a little more bucks?

OK, guess I should cut the crap. This blog will introduce nice food to you, mainly around Klang Valley. There will be pictures of nice food, where most of them were taken by myself. Also, there are four priorities which I look for when I am searching for food (5 stars being the best):

1. Taste *****
2. Price *****
3. Service *****
4. Environment *****

Therefore, in my every post, I will rate according to the above four priorities.

So, that's about it. Stay tune for more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment